Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Much Ado About Something



Things are moving along with OTHER aspects of the project than the website, since I am STILL waiting to hear back from my Lawyer... this is taking far longer than I expected, and my only hope is that it won't be far more expensive than I expected as well.

In any case, I'm working on other aspects of the project in the meantime. Most recently I've recieved Chapter 3 of the Elthos Story, Work-In-Progress title "Revenge of the Weasel King". It's coming along but this is a rewrite of an existing story and so it's rather trecherous work. I've hired a good friend of mine to do that work, and it's coming along very well... but it's difficult.

The Elthos Tarot Deck is very near completion now. I'm very excited about this. While some of the cards still need some polishing it really is almost there. So that's great news.

The Elthos ODS Web Application is stable. I am, however, adding functionality that is based on the Elthos Prime Client Application. That is coming along, albeit in fits and starts as I review and analyse exactly what needs to be done. That will include database as well as interface changes to the Web Application. Fortunately the current application is designed for expansion so it's not too difficult.

And finally, I'm also continuing to work out the details of the Seeds Of Destiny system. That's making good progress and will coordinate with the Elthos Tarot Deck rather nicely.

All in all, progress is being made, though you might not know it by looking at the website.

No comments: