Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Stabilizing On the New Platform



Things are working out well with the web application. It is currently stabilized as I have switched over to StateServer, rather than InProc (well, that does work on my dev machine, and I didn't have any issues with it on the first Hosting Service, but still, StateServer is better in any case). So that's good news for the Web Application. However, I am still getting intermittent errors with objects vanishing. So that suggests that the problem with the session is not truly solved. But I do notice the site is working better, and the loss of objects seems much less frequent. So ... what can I say. It's a step in the right direction.

In the meantime, the play testing is coming along well, the world is growing by leaps and bounds, and I'm having a good time with it. So that all counts for a lot.

In other new I decided to foot the bill for having the face cards created for the Elthos Tarot Deck so that I can have it published as an actual deck. At first it will probably be used on the site in some manner, but afterwards as I get feedback and work on that system, I will post the cards for physical publication. Most likely through U.S. Games, Inc.

And so, all is well. Progress is being made. And that is good.
Post a Comment