Monday, November 10, 2008

ODS Application Testing


Well, today was a very good test of the Elthos ODS Web Application with Jon. We pretty much went over it soup to nuts, with the exception of the character generation screens (due to a glitch, which I fixed tonight). Overall the feedback was excellent. I found out that clarification is required in a number of screens to make the site more understandable at a first glance by a new user. That's very important feedback. Jon, kindly soul that he is, was very complimentary towards the application as a whole, and is excited to start using it live, when I get it online, which won't be long from now. The biggest issues have to do with the initial logon and registration. I really need to think through how that should work. Some re-coding will be required but I'm not all that worried about it. All in all I'm very pleased with the progress.
Additionally, some absolutely great work is being done with the Elthos Tarot Deck, an example card being shown above. I'm tickled pink!

No comments: