Thursday, March 11, 2010

Further Hints of Progress

You know, building a web application is not easy, especially when you're working on it by your lonesome. So when I hit a major milestone I get all happy. And last night was one such milestone. I finally figure out how to print out all of the combat matrixes for whatever adventure groups are in the current adventure. So now, with a click of a button I can get the fast view of what the chance for each character to hit any other character in the adventure will be, both using their phyiscal weapons, and their mystical weapons. Now that's quite pleasing!


On the downside, my pretty little treeview control, for some mysterious reason, stopped working the way it used to. I don't know what changed, but now I can't seem to get it to find it's way back to the currently selected node and scroll down to it. Ah well, a programmer's work is never done.

No comments: