Saturday, April 04, 2020

Mythos Machine - Demo - Equipment

Heya. Well, despite all that has been going on, we've been sticking with our Friday night bi-weekly games. We're play testing the Way of All Flesh Campaign, and I have to say, it's going quite well. Although I haven't really been able to work on it as much as I would like (super duper busy lately programming for the local children's hospital), I have been making good progress with it. It's a fun concept... though to be honest, at this point, given everything that's going on with Covid-19, it's striking perhaps a little close to the bone. But be that as it may, we are having a good time and able to meet online effectively to run the game. Nothing fancy. Just using the Mythos Machine and Discord Chat with Screen Sharing. Not bad!

Anyway, here is a brief demonstration of how I am using the Mythos Machine to manage my Campaign in relation to equipment for party members and their use of the Armored Ground Vehicle to carry their Equipment.

No comments: